Welcome to Matouk’s newly redesigned website.
While our 80-year tradition of producing exquisite, handcrafted linens will continue, we are excited about incorporating current day technology into our business practices. This helps us provide you—our retailers and designers—with beautifully up-to-date service.
Our trade portal offers enhanced functionality:
You can now order Matouk collections online, including those by Lulu DK for Matouk. [Please note that Monogramming, Bespoke, and custom merchandise must still be ordered by phone, fax, or email.]
- You no longer need to check stock; upon order, items are immediately allocated and backordered items noted.
- Our new Inventory Query function allows you to check available quantities of multiple items at once, and add them to your cart.
- Placing orders through Matouk.com eliminates the data processing delay, resulting in faster deliveries.
- Drop-shipping is now even easier—you can store multiple addresses in our database.
- You can view your order history and track shipments.
- Retail price quotes for your customers are now easy to generate. You can prepare, print and save quotes, as well as easily convert them into orders
- Our Retailer Resources section includes price lists, order forms, and policy documents.
- The complete Matouk catalog is available for download.
Our new trade blog “The Thread” features weekly posts on topics of interest to you and your customers. You will find:
- Behind-the-scenes looks at our design and manufacturing processes, including digital printing techniques used to create Lulu DK designs
- Updates on Matouk facilities and expansion planning, including newly implemented “green” tactics and how they have improved our business
- Product updates, best-selling style reports, and bedding trend news.
- Articles highlighting our favorite retailers and designers—you!
Other new initiatives include:
- “Ask Mindy,” a column on Matouk.com filled with tips from design boutique owner Mindy Matouk (and wife of George Matouk Jr., our company’s third-generation leader).
- An increased social media presence; like us on Facebook follow us on Twitter @Matouk and peruse our boards on Pinterest.
As a trade client, we hope you will take advantage of our new online tools, and think of "The Thread" as a forum where you can share in our inspirations and innovations. We're certainly glad you're part of the Matouk tradition.