Can I place my order by phone?
Yes, you can speak to one of our Customer Service representatives to place your order by phone by calling 855.795.7600877.462.8685, 8AM to 5PM EST, Monday through Friday.
If you do not want to place your order through matouk.com or have orders for custom merchandise, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 508.997.4479.
How do I check the status of my order?
You can access your account information by logging into matouk.com with your email and password. You will be able to see all of your orders placed online and whether they are in process or have shipped. You will also receive email confirmation of your order and notification of when the order has shipped along with a tracking number that you can use to track the shipment on FedEx.com.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Once your order has been placed and you have received an order confirmation via email, or if your order has shipped, you will no longer be able to make any changes to your order through our website. To change or cancel your order prior to shipment, please contact Customer Service at 855.795.7600877.462.8685, 8AM to 5PM EST, Monday through Friday.
Can I request a catalog?
Unfortunately, catalogs are not available for mailing at this time. However, you may view or download our complete catalog by clicking the link in the top right corner of your screen called "Catalog."
Can I order a style that has been discontinued?
Can I purchase gift certificatesDo you offer gift boxes?
Gift certificates can be purchased and redeemed in our Factory Store. At this time, gift certificates are not available for sale or redemption at Matouk.com. If you would like to order a Factory Store gift certificate over the phone, please call 508.997.3444. Please note: gift certificates cannot be redeemed over the phone.
Yes, we offer gift boxes for an additional fee. Please visit the Gifts & Accessories page for more information.
Can I send a gift to someone?
Yes, we offer gift boxes for an additional fee. These can be added to your Shopping Cart by visiting the Gifts & Accessories tab. We also offer Gift Cards, both electronic and physical gift cards that are handsomely boxed and sent via FedEx ground.
If a customer receives a gift, can the gift be returned or exchanged?
The same return policy applies to gift items as to general purchases. If the item was purchased through matouk.com and is in the original packaging in saleable condition, it may be returned within 30 days of the ship date.
Do you offer monogramming?
Monogramming is not available online at this time, but please refer to the Retail Locator for a Retail partner near you.
Can I place a monogram order through the website?
Monogramming is not available online at this time, but can be specified using the monogram spec sheet and ordering through email@example.com or faxing 508.997.4479.
Can you customize your linens?
Yes, we are able to customize merchandise in a number of ways. Please see our Retail Locator for a Retail Partner near you that can help with custom dimensions, tape and embroidery options, monogramming, and other finishing details.
Is your tape chart or thread chart on the website?
Our tape and thread charts are not available online at this time. Tape colors names and numbers are listed as an option on some styles such as Newport, Providence, and Cairo. Tape and thread charts can be purchased for $50.00 each.
Our tape and thread charts are not available online, however, you may visit your local retailer and they will be able to assist you.
Can I request a sample of the fabric, thread, or tape before ordering?
We can provide swatches of most of our fabrics or trims. Please contact Customer Service at 855.795.7600877.462.8685 or firstname.lastname@example.org@matouk.com with your request and we will try to accommodate you.
Can I buy fabric by the yard?
Does Matouk offer a line of sheets and towels for hotels?
Yes, Matouk has a Hotel Collection catered specifically for hotels and their guests. If you are interested in becoming a Matouk Hotel Customer, please contact Eugene Paceleo, our Matouk Hotel Sales Manager at email@example.com.
Dressing the Bed
To learn more about our bedding products, please consult our Bedding Guide
What is the difference between a sham and a pillowcase?
A sham is a decorative pillow cover usually finished with a flange and an opening in the back; shams are recommended as decorative pieces for the bed. For this reason, shams can be made of sheeting or a heavier fabric like a matelassé. A pillowcase on the other hand is a standard pillow cover that has one open end.
How many pillow shams and pillowcases do I put on a bed?
The number of pillows on a bed is determined by the size of your mattress as well as your own personal preference. We recommend using three Euro shams, two King pillowcases, two King shams and two Boudoir shams for king-size beds. For queen-size beds, we recommend two Euro shams, two Standard pillowcases, two Standard shams, and one Boudoir sham. For twin-size beds, we recommend, one Euro sham, one Standard pillowcase, one Standard sham, and one Boudoir sham.
What is the difference between a duvet cover and a coverlet?
A duvet is the protective and often decorative cover that is slipped over a down comforter. A coverlet is a lightweight, quilted or woven bedspread generally used as decoration and not for warmth.
What are the finished sizes of your products?
Please refer to the individual product pages for specifics on each item. Sizing is included there.
What are the standard mattress sizes?
The standard width x length of each bed are as follows:
California King: 72 x 84
King: 76-78 x 80
Queen: 60 x 80
Full: 54 x 75
Twin: 39 x 75
XL Twin: 39 x 80
*Depth of mattress will vary
What sizes of shams and pillowcases do you carry and what are the dimensions of each?
Our shams and pillowcases come in a variety of sizes:
Standard sham: 21 x 27
King sham: 21 x 36
European sham: 27 x 27
Boudoir sham: 12 x 16
Neckroll sham: 6 x 12
Standard pillowcase: 21 x 32
King pillowcase: 21 x 41
What is the difference between a bed skirt with decking and one with panels?
Decking is a piece of material that holds the three bed skirt panels together, held in place between the box spring and mattress. A bed skirt that is paneled comes in three pieces which are held up by pins supplied with the bed skirt, and can easily be adjusted and removed. Because of the pins, we do not recommend bed skirt panels in homes with small children or pets.
Are your bed skirts lined?
We do not line our bed skirts.
What are the care instructions for your linens?
Taking proper care of your linens will help preserve the beauty and give long life to your fine linens. Please refer to the Detail & Care link on any of the product pages on our site, or the label attached to the item itself. In general, it is best to use cold or warm water when washing cotton to avoid shrinkage. Never use fabric softener, tumble dry with warm heat and try not to over dry your linens. Please be aware that certain facial creams and body lotions contain peroxide or other bleaching agents. Some of these agents may cause discoloration which doesn’t appear right away, but often upon washing.
We asked our friends at The Laundry at Linens Ltd. , who have been laundering and restoring linens for over 50 years for some of their time-honored techniques and suggestions for treating stains. For more information, click here.
In general, flushing a stain with water is the best technique. Make certain that you have enough water to thoroughly flow through the stain. Avoid rubbing the stain without enough water, as this may cause damage to the fabric. Making a paste or using a concentrated solution of detergent (like The Laundry’s Finest Laundry Powder) will help to remove a stain. When working a stain, it is best to dab it with a very wet cloth, and then flush with water. It’s always a good idea to place a white terrycloth towel or a paper towel underneath the stain to absorb what comes out. Also, be certain to replace, clean or rinse frequently whatever cloth, sponge, cotton swab, cotton ball or napkin you are using. This will prevent you from simply rubbing the stain back into the item.
What is the shrinkage amount of your fabrics?
Shrinkage will happen with any item made from natural fibers such as cotton. The shrinkage amount will range from 2-10%, depending on the fabric. Our items are made to allow for these shrinkage amounts although linens washed or dried in extreme hot temperatures will shrink excessively.
What is the best way to store linens when not being used?
If you plan on storing your linens, iron them and make sure they are stored flat in a dry environment. Make certain that they are not exposed to direct sunlight to avoid color fading.
Do your shower curtains have button holes or grommets?
All of our shower curtains have button holes.
Do your bath rugs have rubber backing?
Our bath rugs do not have rubber backing; however, they are woven on the reverse side which is better for laundering purposes.
Are your candles and soaps eco-friendly? Are they made of soy or beeswax? Are the soaps hypoallergenic?
Our candles are made of premium soy-blend wax base. Soy has a longer burn time, produces less soot, disperses well and is better for the environment. Many of the materials used in the wax blend are FDA/Cosmetic grade. The wicks are natural, braided cotton. Only lead-free wicks are used. Our soaps contain a gentle cleansing and moisturizing blend of natural vegetable oils (palm, olive) and shea butter.
If you would like to speak directly with a Customer Service Representative, please call 855.795.7600877.462.8685, Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST.
Everyone at Matouk appreciates your business and wants to hear from you. If you have something special to share with us, please feel free to email George Matouk, Jr., President & CEO, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First-time customers must pay for their initial order on credit card. You may then apply for credit terms by filling out the Matouk Credit Form, which can be found at www.matoukbook.com.
- Remit payments to: John Matouk & Co., Inc., 925 Airport Road, Fall River, MA 02720, Attn: Accounts Receivable.
- We do not accept credit cards for payment of invoices on Net 30 terms.
- If a check is returned for insufficient funds, the account will be charged a $30 bank fee.
- Matouk requires a minimum of $7,500 per year to maintain an account.
Net 30 Accounts
- Payment must be received on or before 30 days after the date of invoice. The date of the invoice is the same date your shipment leaves our Fall River, MA facility.
- If an account is 15 days past due (45 days from date of invoice), the account will be put on Credit Hold. No orders will be put into production or shipped, and all custom orders will be stopped until the issue is resolved with Accounts Receivable. Customers will be notified by fax when they are placed on Credit Hold.
Credit Card Accounts
- Credit cards will only be accepted as a method of payment if we have a valid card on file and permission to charge the card as shipments are made, and without contacting the customer each time a shipment is made.
- A $15 fee will be assessed if the credit card on file comes up declined or invalid. The customer will be notified via fax, and will have 2 business days to contact us with a valid card.
Matouk.com accepts the following forms of payment for purchases: American Express, Mastercard, and Visa.
The transaction will be charged to your credit card when we receive the order.
Matouk.com charges sales tax for orders shipped to New York and Massachusetts only.
- In-stock merchandise is usually shipped within 3 business days. If you require a specific in-house delivery date, please call Customer Service to check product availability prior to placing your order.
- Stock orders will only be rushed if an expedited delivery method (FedEx 2 Day, Overnight, etc.), as well as an expected ship date, is noted clearly on the order. Please call Customer Service for assistance in expediting an order.
- Delivery information for custom order products is noted on the appropriate page within your Matouk Book.
- Requests to expedite custom orders must be approved by a Customer Service Rep prior to order placement. While we will make every attempt to ship an order as quickly as possible, any and all expedited freight charges for a “rush” order are the responsibility of the customer.
- Custom orders may not be cancelled for any reason once we have put the order into production.
- Matouk will not accept COM (Customer’s Own Material) orders under any circumstances; including threads, tapes, etc. Matouk also will not accept for alteration any Matouk product that has been washed or used.
Other General Guidelines:
- All orders received are assumed to be confirmed and cannot be changed or altered once entered into our system (usually within 48 hrs.).
- Unless specified, all orders will be part shipped as product becomes available. If you wish to receive one complete shipment, please select “Ship Complete” when placing your order.
- Any order under $100 will be assessed a $5.00 minimum order fee.
- Drop ship orders under $250 will be assessed a $5.00 handling fee.
- Drop ship orders under $100 will be assessed both of the above-noted fees.
- Matouk provides shipping throughout the United States. Shipping cost is based on the weight of your order.
Shipping cost is based on the weight of the order.
FedEx Shipping Rates within the U.S.
Ground, 2nd Day, Expedited services will be available.
Shipping cost is consumer's responsibility.
Shipping is available within the United States and internationally.
All applicable duty, custom charges, and taxes are not included in the shipping cost and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Matouk has partnered with a trusted third-party company, International Checkout, to fulfill orders for our International customers. Simply put the items you wish to purchase in our Shopping Cart and choose the "International Checkout" option. Your items will be transferred to International Checkout for processing. You may pay by International credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. International Checkout will process your order, including billing, shipping and customer service. Once your order is completed, all inquiries should be directed to International Checkout at email@example.com.
Returns & Exchanges
It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect merchandise for any defects or incorrect sizing prior to washing or making any alterations such as embellishment or monogramming by anyone other than Matouk. No returns will be accepted on merchandise altered by anyone other than Matouk.
Merchandise may not be returned under any circumstance unless a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) has been issued by the Customer Service office within 14 days of invoice. A copy of the RMA must be included with any return, and merchandise may be returned only to: John Matouk & Co., Inc. 925 Airport Rd., Fall River, MA 02720, Attn: Return Department
Merchandise returns may fall into one of the following categories:
- Incorrect Stock Merchandise: If Matouk ships an incorrect stocked item to a customer, the merchandise may be returned at no cost to the customer. Matouk will provide a FedEx shipping label via fax with the Return Authorization.
- Stock Merchandise: The customer can return merchandise at her own expense within 14 days of invoice. The lesser of a 15% re-stocking fee or a charge of $25 will apply. The merchandise must be in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for the freight charges on the original invoice, as well as those to return the goods.
- Custom Merchandise: Matouk will not accept returns of properly fulfilled and produced custom merchandise under any circumstances. Customers cannot change or cancel a custom order after it has been put into production. Custom merchandise may not be returned based on a delivery date unless the in-house drop dead date was specified on the order, and was confirmed as doable by a Customer Service rep. Requests for changes to existing custom orders must be requested by telephone and then confirmed in writing after approval from the Customer Service office.
- Questions of Quality or Performance: If a customer questions product quality or performance, she may request a return authorization and, if granted, return the product to Matouk for inspection at her own expense. If a defect is confirmed on a custom-made product, Matouk will have the right to repair any defects of quality within 5 business days. If a defect is confirmed on a stock product, the customer may decide whether to take a credit for a returned product or request a replacement. In both cases, Matouk will reimburse the customer for return shipping. If a defect is not confirmed by Matouk, Matouk will return the merchandise to the customer at her own expense.
Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, or other charges. In some instances, returns may require the customer to contact Customer Service with Credit Card information
There is no restocking fee.
When shipping a return, you must include the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), and your packing slip or a copy of your online purchase receipt for proof of purchase.
Products must be unused, unlaundered, undamaged, in its original packaging, and in good condition. We reserve the right to refuse a refund request if it does not comply with our policy.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We recommend that you use FedEx, UPS or insured parcel post for your return. Shipping costs for returns are the consumers responsibility. Please keep records of the return tracking information from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to Matouk.com.
Ship return packages purchased from Matouk.com to:
Attn: Returns Department
925 Airport Road
Fall River, MA 02720
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of receiving your returned product. Your refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax. Shipping cost will only be refunded if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or a shipping error on our part.
A gift card will be issued for gift returns.
Items purchased from Matouk.com may only be returned to Matouk.com.
Items purchased from retail stores may not be returned to our online store.
Gift box costs are non-refundable.
Please allow 1 to 3 business days for your order to ship. All expedited orders must be received by 12 p.m. to ensure next day delivery. All orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday.
Please provide a physical address for delivery. Matouk.com does not ship to P.O. Boxes.
To make any changes to your order, you must contact a Customer Service Representative at 855.795.7600877.462.8685. Please note that if your order has shipped, it cannot be changed or cancelled. If we are unable to cancel your order, you may return your order to us for a full refund of the merchandise value, plus any applicable sales tax. You may click on the Returns & Exchanges link to view our Return Policy and Procedure. For further inquiries, you may contact Customer Service.
Matouk.com tries to display the most accurate and up-to-date product inventory information. We will notify you directly via email if a product’s availability date changes.
Please contact Customer Service at 855.795.7600877.462.8685 for more information.
The details regarding restrictions are covered on the Returns & Shipping Policy.